Flow Up Mastery is a 10-week program teaching you simple but powerful techniques to train your mind to stay in the present moment and harness the power of flow state, live and work in The Zone, and unlock focus, creativity and joy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN FIVE STEPS:
1. Mindful running is a form of active meditation that trains your mind to exist in the present moment with greater awareness as you run. You will learn techniques that will almost immediately lead to the natural relaxation of your body and mind.
2. Through simple mindful running and active meditation techniques, you will learn to train your mind and body to stabilize your attention and increase your ability to regulate your emotions.
3. Over time, the mind will adjust and stabilise itself. You will start noticing when you operate on autopilot and get carried away by your thoughts and emotions, and you will become more focused and aware of the present moment.
4. Then we will teach you skills to recognise a flow state and how to trigger it consistently and purposefully to introduce flow to running, the workplace and everyday life; along with a science-based roadmap to deploy these triggers to produce more flow.
5. As a result, you will master techniques to optimize your positive emotions, relieve stress, overcome exhaustion, anxiety and overwhelm and unlock hyper-focus, creativity, productivity, confidence and joy.
Yes, this training is fully digitally delivered. That means you can access it from anywhere, anytime and at your pace.
How long will it take to get results?
This training can deliver results fast. If you follow the steps, you will notice a difference after the first 2-3 sessions. It's highly possible to see quick results that can be quantified.
How does this approach compare to other present-moment awareness and flow boosting practices like traditional meditation or breathing exercises?
Tom's approach to optimal focus and flow is based on leading-edge neuroscience and psychology. You'll find a variety of tools for shifting your inner programming, upgrading your daily habits and routines, and re-framing your brain's responses. This training tool-set beautifully complements other practices like seating meditation - and will most likely reward you with even better results, as your brain becomes more and more resilient to distractions and worries over time.
Can I complete the program at my own pace?
A Quest is designed to be experienced through daily micro-learning, but it’s perfectly fine to also study the curriculum at your own pace. And yes, if you get busy on some days, it’s okay to pick up where you left off. What’s most important is your commitment and consistency in completing the entire process.
How do I access my training content?
All training takes place through our world-class learning management system. This means you start your training session from the top, and everything from coaching sessions to videos to exercises is laid out just for you. Without looking for links and wasting time!
How much time do I need to commit?
There's no need to put in endless hours of work. All it takes is around 20 minutes per day to watch the videos. You can implement all exercises into your regular running activities.
Will this training have a permanent impact on my life?
Yes! If you complete the entire program and honestly practice all exercises. Tom's tools and techniques are designed to trigger a permanent shift in your inner programming, including your autopilot responses to distractions, overwhelm, stress and anxiousness. The result is a lifelong upgrade in your ability to focus, prioritise, and concentrate on the tasks, goals, and people that matter most to you. Even if the world around you is in chaos.
What happens if it's not for me?
We want you to feel secure and confident, that's why we offer free training first. Should you find that the program isn't for you, simply stop using it. We're sure, however, that you will be satisfied with the results this training delivers - hundreds of people have tried Tom's programs and loved them, and we're certain you will feel the same.
Join our Tribe!
Sign up for our tips with neuroscience-backed tools to practice mindful running, get into the flow and unlock focus, creativity and joy!